Taurus Apr 20 − May 20 Alias: Alias: The Bull August 27 (27/08) daily taurus horoscope: summary taurus daily Star 9/10 Imagine what life would be like without stop signs and traffic lights. Chaotic? Just a bit! We tend to dislike delays to plans but accept some are for our own good. Try to see the benefits to a delay youre experiencing in some way now. Theres something you need to see within a situation or arrangement that you might not have seen had you not been forced to stop long enough to see it! Read more... summary taurus tomorrow Star 7/10 You might feel resentful toward how someone has got their way. Your resentment might have much to do with a feeling that you had no choice other than to give in to a certain demand. However, whatever arrangement that exists now between y...
Noelle Holloman
Better than a toy, but not a Martin or Taylor.
Perfect guitar for 4-7 year old beginner. Better quality than the “toy” guitars, but not so high quality that you freak out when they “play” with it. I teach guitar and wanted a 6 string for my rough and tumble 6 year old. I don’t have to hover over him when he plays because it’s no big deal if he breaks it. Yet, he is able to learn proper technique because it is a decent enough instrument. I like my boys to be able to play music even if it is not lesson or practice time. :-)
Jody Carney
Good price , sturdy and a great gift for anyone !
This guitar is perfect for a beginner and the price is good. It comes with a sturdy case and accessories. Anyone looking for a gift for a beginner that wants to learn how to play should consider purchasing from this seller. It really looks impressive ! It is also very sturdy and well put together !
Brea Alyse
Perfect for kids!
We have a 9 & 11 year old who are learning basics and love to play with music. Doesn’t come tuned, but we used a digital tuner we already had.
Craig Telfer
A great beginner guitar
My 6 year old grandson loves it!
Ella Baesso
Excellent customer service! Great beginning guitar
First off the guitar itself has been great for my very beginner 8 year old. He loves that it Came with its own case. I think it’s great looking with a nice blue color. When we first received the guitar there was a small problem with the guitar. I contacted the company and the customer service was first rate. They responded quickly and were very responsive. I highly recommend this item and company.
Dawn Klukowski
Very good beginner guitar!
I don't use the strap or bag or any of the other accessories that came with the guitar, but I love this guitar. It is such a pretty color, it fits perfectly in my hands. I am a beginner so I'm so glad I got this to learn on. I will be getting a new, better guitar in the next couple of months, but for a beginner guitar, I think this is amazing!
Lydia Cruikshank
Nice beginner's guitar set.
Nice beginner guitar set. Purchased for my ten years old daughter as her first acoustic guitar. So far, the strings stays in tune pretty well.
Lilia Soriano Castillo
Good Kids' Guitar
I bought this during Black Friday for my daughter. Far better than all the plastic crap stores try to push as kids/starter guitars.
Simone Gallimore
Great guitar for beginners! Definitely recommend.
Love this beginner guitar! It looks great, nice size and my 9 yr old niece is thrilled with it. Even her instructor said it was a nice guitar to begin with. Warning: it comes with a horrible paint smell. I left it outside a couple of days to let the wind help, it takes a bit, but is going away. And, the customer service is responsive and very helpful!
Cora Monteflor Pacure
Beautiful guitar
I love this guitar. The color combination is beautiful. I bought it for my grandson, who is taking guitar lessons and he is pretty excited about it. I'm thinking of buying another one for my other grandson. The sound is great! Instructor approved.